10 Reasons to Use a Professional Pest Control Company Like Roughneck Pest Control
1) Cost – The purchase price for an insecticide is generally cheaper for a professional exterminator since they are able to purchase their products at a wholesale price and in bulk. More importantly, they will use the right product for the pest that is infesting your home or business. Knowing the insect and the correct product to use is half the battle. Ants are not just ants. Different species of ants may require a different type of product and application. You as the property owner may not be able to properly identify the pest; hence, spending more money on products in an attempt to correct your pest issue.
2) Risk– Using pest control products come with a risk to your health, the health of your family and the environment. Pest Control companies are not only trained to use pesticides safely, they are also regulated by state and national laws which help protect non target animals from exposure to the insecticides.
3) Formulating a Plan – A professional exterminator understands the need of your home or business. So he/she will formulate a planned approach to the implementation of service to aide in eliminating and reducing a pest invasion.
4) Time– This is a valuable asset that a pest control company is well aware of. In fact, most companies are selling you your time. Once a pest control company is hired, that company will provide treatment to the inside of your structure as well as the outside. When the outside is being treated, no one needs to be there. In fact, most pest control treatments take place around the perimeter of the structure while they client is at work. Consequently, saving you time.
5) Identification – Not sure what the pest is that may be bothering you? Your exterminating company will be able to get an id of the pest, even if you are not covered for that pest. Maybe you have a mysterious bite; again the pest control company can help.
6) Prevention – You pest control company is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to ways to prevent pests. They will assist you with information on what you can do to prevent termites, ants, roaches and more.
7) Exclusion Services – Once your exterminator has indentified the causes of your pest issues, he/she can either perform the corrections to the structure or recommend someone who can. By changing these conditions, pests are less likely to return.
8) Other Service – Many pest control companies offer additional services that you may be interested in obtaining. By using a pest control company you will be able to find a company that can do a multitude of services. Thus, this allows you to use someone that you trust without the hassle of interviewing new companies.
9) Referral Discounts – Many pest control companies offer discounts to clients who successfully refer them to their friends. This is a way to get money back for a service you have already purchased.
10) Discount for Additional Services – Generally, the more services you purchase from your exterminator the more you save per service. As a result, each service becomes cheaper per service.