Wanna Be A Roughneck?
It's simple — please send a resume to Customer Service.
About Us: Roughneck Pest Control. believes in going BEYOND THE CALL in everything that we do to provide uncompromised service to our customers at a great value. We are tenaciously persistent about providing the highest quality of services to protect the environment and the well-being of the public we serve.
Bill Bethel, President
Roughneck Pest Control
Pest Control Tech
Pest control technicians identify potential and actual pest problems, conduct inspections, and design control strategies. They work directly with customers and, as entry-level workers, use only a limited range of pesticides.
What Pest Control Workers Do: Pest control workers remove unwanted creatures, such as roaches, rats, ants, bedbugs, and termites that infest buildings and surrounding areas.
Work Environment: Pest control workers must travel to clients' sites. To inspect sites, workers often kneel, bend, and crawl in tight spaces. Because there are health risks associated with pesticide use, workers are trained in pesticide safety and sometimes wear protective gear, including respirators, gloves, and goggles. Working evenings and weekends is common.
How to Become a Pest Control Worker: State laws require pest control workers to be licensed. Most workers need a high school diploma and receive on-the-job training, usually lasting less than 3 months. Pest control workers remove unwanted creatures, such as roaches, rats, ants, bedbugs, and termites that infest buildings and surrounding areas.
Duties: Pest control workers typically do the following:
- Inspect buildings and premises for signs of pests or infestation
- Determine the type of treatment needed to eliminate pests
- Measure the dimensions of the area needing treatment
- Estimate the cost of their services
- Use baits and set traps to remove or kill pests
- Apply pesticides in and around buildings and other structures
- Design and carry out pest management plans
- Drive trucks equipped with power spraying equipment
- Create barriers to prevent pests from entering a building
Unwanted pests that infest buildings and surrounding areas can pose serious risks to the health and safety of occupants. Pest control workers control, manage, and remove these creatures from homes, apartments, offices, and other structures to protect people and to maintain buildings' structural integrity. To design and carry out integrated pest management plans, pest control workers must know the identity and biology of a wide range of pests. They must also know the best ways to control and remove the pests. Although roaches, rats, ants, bedbugs, and termites are the most common pests, some pest control workers also remove irritant birds and wildlife. Pest control workers' position titles and job duties often vary by state.
Pest Control Sales
Job Summary: Our company is looking for an energetic, smart, ambitious professional eager to grow our business. You will perform visual inspections for termite and pests with the purpose of preparing proposals and presentations to prospective customers and to obtain sales. This job requires the ability to acquire the right mix of people skills and perform necessary inspections.
Core Responsibilities: Call on prospective customers/accounts via referrals, self-created, warm calls and office leads. Develop community relationships for referral and sales opportunities. Respond and initiate telephone contact with potential customers. Close sales and achieve sales performance objectives
Ideal Candidate Will Posess
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Ambitious & Flexible.
- Be resourceful (even though there is extensive training, the ability to figure things out on your own is important).
- Computer literate.
- Valid Driver's license and good driving record.
Job Description: We are seeking an assertive and hard-working Outside Sales Representative to join our growing team of professionals at Roughneck Pest Control. The Outside Sales Representative will work on our Business Development team and be responsible for working to close leads, ask for referrals, and generate new business through building relationships in our community. If you are a high energy individual who possesses a positive attitude and are looking to grow your career with a great company who rewards success, this Outside Sales Representative position is the ideal opportunity for you!
As an Outside Sales Representative we will teach you how to:
- Sell a premium product in a competitive market place
- Hunt for new business opportunities
- Network effectively and generate referrals
- Close residential and commercial business
- Develop Strategic Partnership in the Philadelphia and surrounding area
- Improve organizational & communication skills
An exciting opportunity now exists to join Roughneck Pest Control! Due to growth of the company, we are searching for enthusiastic, hard-working, and driven Outside Sales Representatives to join our team.
Job Description: the road. This individual will hold responsibility for meeting and exceeding assigned sales targets. The Outside Sales Representative duties may include but are not limited to:
- Inspect residential and commercial properties for pest problems
- Present product solutions
- Write Proposals and manage paperwork
- Schedule appointments for existing and potential customers
- Follow-up on internal leads
- Generate new business/creative sales
- Excellent customer service, written and verbal communication skills
- Some sales experience (preferred)
- Good driving record
- Stable work history/good references
- Ability to pass drug and background check
- Desire to work outdoors
- Willingness to work in attics and crawlspaces
- Commitment to quality work
Call Roughneck Pest Control at (877) 280-6027 today for a free estimate on your pest inspection and control needs.